Why use a Realtor?
WHY USE A REALTOR?
Whether you’re buying or selling a home, get help every step of the way with an experienced real estate agent.
For buyers, this means finding the right house, negotiating a price you can afford, advising you on financing, and helping you work out the details that will make your purchase go smoothly.
WHEN BUYING A HOME, A REAL ESTATE AGENT:
- Works with local lenders to help you determine how much you can afford
- Listens to your needs and preferences in a home—size, style, features, location, accessibility to schools, transportation, shopping, and more
- Accesses a large market of homes for sale through referrals, networking with other real estate agents, and the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Evaluates potential homes based on your needs and preferences before you see them to save you time
- Supplies you with information on real estate values, taxes, utility costs, municipal services, and facilities and may be aware of proposed zoning changes that could affect your decision to buy
- Works on your behalf to negotiate offers and reach an agreement with the sellers and their real estate agents
- Explains the closing process to you in advance